Below mentioned Documents required for International Driving License:
- Attested Copy of CNIC
- Attested Copy of Valid Driving License (issued by the licensing authority)
- 2 attested passport size photographs (one each from front and back)
- Attested Copy of Passport (valid for at least 6 months with visa affixed of country to be visited)
- Ticket of Rs.22 for court fee
- Ticket of Rs.60
- Rs. 180 on STR form have to be deposited in the branch after passing the test.
Note: International Driving Licenses are issued on the day of receiving the application. Applicant will bring original CNIC, driving license and passport.